- Monday 22nd July - Year 6 trip to Woodlands
- Tuesday 23rd July - Last day of term
- Wednesday 24th July - INSET Day. School closed
- Thursday 25th July - INSET Day. School closed
- Friday 26th July - Tuesday 3rd September - Summer Holiday
- Wednesday 4th September - Start of Autumn term. INSET Day. School closed.
- Thursday 5th September - all children to return to school for the start of the Autumn term.
- Friday 18th October - Last day of term.
- Monday 21st - Friday 25th October - Half Term.
- Monday 28th October - Return to school.
- Friday 20th December - Last day of term.
'To Live, To Love, To Learn'
Welcome to Pensilva Primary School
Pensilva Primary School is situated in the heart of the village of Pensilva. The original building dates back to 1913 and has always been involved in community activities.
Our school enjoys the best traditions of village schooling with creative teaching, an appreciation of the local environment and a good understanding of modern technology, which plays a major part in today’s world. The friendly atmosphere of our school provides the basis of a sound academic, caring, learning environment. At Pensilva Primary School we aim to create a stimulating atmosphere to engage children in learning and to enable them to develop their full potential in an environment that takes account of individual abilities, interests and personalities.
Our children enjoy outdoor learning and our active curriculum includes Forest School activities. We have two large fields and a wonderful wild-life area.
The school offers before school care from 0730 and after-school care till 1800. There is an Outstanding pre-school on site.
Thank you for visiting Pensilva Primary School’s website. I hope that you will find it useful. You and your child are very important to us; please do contact the school if you ever have any questions or concerns, are seeking further information or wish to arrange a visit to our school.