- Thursday 21st March - Pensilva v Harrowbarrow football match
- Friday 29th March - Polzeath class trip to Morwellham Quay
- Friday 5th April - Easter Service at Millennium House 2pm
- Friday 5th April - Last day of term
- Monday 8th April - Monday 22nd April - Easter holiday
- Tuesday 23rd April - Back to school
- Monday 6th May - May Bank Holiday. School closed
- Thursday 9th May - Pensilva v Fourlanesend football match
- Monday 13th - Thursday 16th May - Year 6 SATs week
- Monday 20th - Wednesday 22nd May - Year 4 and 5 Residental trip to Heatree
- Friday 24th May - last day of term
- Monday 27th May - Friday 31st May - Half Term
- Monday 3rd June - Back to school
- Friday 7th June - INSET Day. School closed
- Monday 10th June - INSET Day. School closed.
- Tuesday 11th - Friday 14th June - Year 6 Residential trip to London
- Thursday 20th June - Sports Day
- Thursday 27th June - Reserve Sports Day
- Friday 5th July - whole school trip to see The Fantastic Mr Fox at STERTS
- Tuesday 23rd July - last day of term
- Wednesday 24th July - INSET Day. School closed
- Thursday 25th July - INSET Day. School closed
'To Live, To Love, To Learn'
Welcome to Pensilva Primary School
Pensilva Primary School is situated in the heart of the village of Pensilva. The original building dates back to 1913 and has always been involved in community activities.
Our school enjoys the best traditions of village schooling with creative teaching, an appreciation of the local environment and a good understanding of modern technology, which plays a major part in today’s world. The friendly atmosphere of our school provides the basis of a sound academic, caring, learning environment. At Pensilva Primary School we aim to create a stimulating atmosphere to engage children in learning and to enable them to develop their full potential in an environment that takes account of individual abilities, interests and personalities.
Our children enjoy outdoor learning and our active curriculum includes Forest School activities. We have two large fields and a wonderful wild-life area.
The school offers before school care from 0730 and after-school care till 1800. There is an Outstanding pre-school on site.
Thank you for visiting Pensilva Primary School’s website. I hope that you will find it useful. You and your child are very important to us; please do contact the school if you ever have any questions or concerns, are seeking further information or wish to arrange a visit to our school.