- Friday 2nd April - Sunday 18th April - Easter holiday
- Monday 19th April - Summer term begins
- Monday 3rd May - Bank Holiday. School closed
- Friday 21st May - Year 1 hearing screening in school
- Friday 28th May - last day of term
- Monday 31st May - Friday 4th June - May half term
- Monday 7th May - children return to school after half term
- Friday 11th June - INSET day. School closed
- Monday 14th June - INSET day. School closed
- Wednesday 30th June - Sport's Day
- Monday 5th July - CCC Year 6 transition day
- Monday 5th July - Meet your tutor evening at CCC
- Wednesday 7th July - reserve Sport's Day
- Thursday 8th and Friday 9th July - Liskeard School Year 6 transition days
- Monday 12th July - CCC Year 4 and 5 Open Evening
- Tuesday 13th July - CCC Year 4 and 5 open morning 9.30 - 10.30am
- Thursday 22nd July - last day of term
- Friday 23rd July - INSET day. School closed
Pensilva Primary School is situated in the heart of the village of Pensilva. The original building dates back to 1913 and has always been involved in community activities.
Our school enjoys the best traditions of village schooling with creative teaching, an appreciation of the local environment and a good understanding of modern technology, which plays a major part in today’s world. The friendly atmosphere of our school provides the basis of a sound academic, caring, learning environment. At Pensilva Primary School we aim to create a stimulating atmosphere to engage children in learning and to enable them to develop their full potential in an environment that takes account of individual abilities, interests and personalities.
Our children enjoy outdoor learning and our active curriculum includes Forest School activities. We have two large fields and a wonderful wild-life area.
The school offers before school care from 7.30am and after school care until 4.30pm. We are fortunate to have Pensilva Pre-School on site.
Thank you for visiting Pensilva Primary School’s website. I hope that you will find it useful. You and your child are very important to us; please do contact the school if you ever have any questions or concerns, are seeking further information or wish to arrange a visit to our school.
1st April, 2021
18th March, 2021
1st February, 2020
1st February, 2020
1st January, 2020
Harlyn Class have had a trip to Tesco in Callington today to discuss single-use plastic use and what Tesco stores a… https://t.co/5zIVGFo0Ar
A parrot has been found in our woodland area. Please see photos below. If you know who it may belong to or can give… https://t.co/bxYT9TvKxa
We would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy and enjoyable Easter break! See you all on Tuesday 23rd April.
Notice for Year 6: there will be no SATs Club on the first week back, but please continue to work through your prac… https://t.co/bTSOvFktDA
You should now have received the class photo's. If you would like to order, please return to school by Wednesday 24th April.
Our school choir are all set for Songfest tonight at Plymouth Pavilions and are right now being filmed for BBC Spotlight!
Lots of children took part with over 139 runners. £1500 raised and 139 Easter eggs eaten !!!
PSA news and updates - please share! Easter Performance Cup Cake Competition & Raffle Friday 5th April. Children… https://t.co/Hoe6Z9epFp
The Easter Service will take place on Friday 5th April at 2pm at Millenium House. Children can be collected after t… https://t.co/FML4ogBLv3
Mr Jones is hoping to start a fund raising committee to raise funds for an all weather running track on the school… https://t.co/kiANBLykTO