Holywell - Week beginning 22 June 2020
Hello Holywell Class
It was so lovely to chat with lots of you last week and to hear all about what you have been doing during lockdown. Thanks also for the pictures of work that were sent in last week too.
This week in literacy, you will be writing and presenting your own radio show about the Ancient Greeks! If you are able to send this in to me, that would be fantastic!
In maths, Year 3 are continuing with time while the Year 4s are looking at coordinates.
There is also SPaG to do, some more topic work on how the Ancient Greeks traded and science is all about poo!
Please keep going with practising your times tables and keep reading lots!
Miss you all.
- Literacy - planning your show.pdf
- Literacy Troy.pdf
- Literacy - Minotaur.pdf
- Maths Year 3 (1) Part A.pdf
- Maths Year 3 (1) Part B.pdf
- Maths Year 3 (2) Part A.pdf
- Maths Year 3 (1) Powerpoint.pdf
- Maths Year 3 (2) Part B.pdf
- Maths Year 3 (2) Powerpoint.pdf
- Maths Year 4 (1) Part A.pdf
- Maths Year 4 (1) Part B.pdf
- Maths Year 4 (1) Powerpoint.pdf
- Maths Year 4 (2) Part A.pdf
- Maths Year 4 (2) Part B.pdf
- Maths Year 4 (2) Powerpoint.pdf
- Science - teaching resource.pdf
- SPaG Y3 Part 1.pdf
- SPaG Y3 Part 2.pdf
- SPaG Y3 Powerpoint.pdf
- SPaG Y4 Part 1.pdf
- SPaG Y4 Part 2.pdf
- SPaG Y4 Powerpoint.pdf
- Topic - Trade in Ancient Greece.pdf
- Topic - Powerpoint.pdf
- Topic - Trading Plan Template.pdf
- Topic plan.pdf